Michelle joins Porter Nordby Howe LLP with over 16 years of experience as a trial lawyer practicing exclusively in the field of personal injury law. Michelle enjoys a distinguished reputation as one of the top trial lawyers in New York State, and has devoted her entire professional career to representing injured plaintiffs. She has successfully and compassionately represented plaintiffs against some of the world’s largest corporations and insurance companies.
Michelle received a dual Bachelors in Political Science and International Relations degree from Boston University in 2000, and received her Juris Doctor degree from the Syracuse University College of Law in 2004. Michelle currently serves on the Executive Committee for the New York State Bar Association’s General Practice Section. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the Central New York Women’s Bar Association, and served as Co-Chair for the CNY Women’s Bar Association’s Judicial Screening Committee. Michelle is also a member of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, the New York State Bar Association, Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association, and the Onondaga County Bar Association. She has been recognized since 2017 in Upstate New York Super Lawyers, a publication with membership limited to the top 5% of lawyers in each state. She is also a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Michelle currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Greater Syracuse Sports Hall of Fame and is an Auxiliary Member of the American Legion.
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D.) 2004
- Boston University (B.A.) 2000
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- United States District Court (Northern District)
Professional & Community Activities
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Board of Directors for the Greater Syracuse Sports Hall of Fame
- Auxiliary Member of the American Legion